Have a question?
We are Social Care Recruitment Company that offers support solutions to individuals and Care homes. With a combine experience of over 20 years we have one of the most trusted names in social care recruitment
We are committed to working in partnership with our clients to provide a quality, consistent and reliable service to alleviate the pressures of recruitment and retention of staff. We are proud of our Success which is built on the quality of our dedicated Staff driven by passion. We provide personalised packages to suite your requirements and budget without compromising the quality of your care.
Working for Us
At Steadcare we ensure that all our Staffs are qaualified and passionate about the job therfore, before they commence employment and they must undertake induction and practical training programme in order to ensure they provide safe and effective care to a high standard. we have a stringent recruitment process as all our Staffs are required to have the following before being registrered:
* ID such Passport and Visa Work permit OR Residence Permit
* 2 passport-sized photos
* Enhanced DBS Certificate (formally known AS CRB)
* P45 / P60 / P46
* National Insurance Number/Card
* Proofs of address (utility bills not more than three months old)
* Certificate, and other relevant training and awards
* Curriculum Vitea (CV)
* Two Referees from your Current and previous Employer
To ensure that our services are flexible and consistent with an individual’s lifestyle, preferences and desires, adjusting provision appropriate to an individual’s needs.
* We select, recruit, train, place and develop all of our Care Workers to ensure that service users, and any informal carers, needs are met.
* We promote equal opportunities and ensure that care is delivered in a non-discriminatory fashion
* We ensure that effective systems are in place which ensure that services are delivered to, or exceed, minimum specified standards
* We provide care that is open to scrutiny, by regularly consulting service users and/or their representatives about the service that we provide and promptly investigating and acting on any complaints that are made
We are continuously recruiting for the following positions:
* Support Workers
* Personal Assistants
* Home Care Workers
* Children’s Support Workers
* Support Assistants
To work in the following service user groups
• Older people
• Children /Adults with learning/physical disabilities
• Children /Adults with sensory loss
• Children /Adults with mental health problems
• Children /Adults with a life limiting illness
• Children /Adults with behavioural problems
• Children /Adults with autistic spectrum disorder and other associated problems
To enquire about any of the above vacancies please email us at email@example.com
How We Work
With a dedicated care team in our central office, as well as local care co-ordinators, we are able to offer a national service whilst maintaining local expertise and knowledge. Supporting this is an out of hours service that runs 365 days of the year outside of office hours where your needs are supported by care team that know your needs and the support you need
We aim to provide our clients with:
• Quality Service
• Partnership working
• Innovative Service Solutions
• Direct cost savings
• Legislative compliance
• Cost effective and timely recruitment solutions
Our objective is to provide our clients with the highest quality standard of social care personnel; to provide a flexible solution that meets specific staffing needs for individual clients and service users through dedication to Privacy; Dignity; Independence ; Choice; Respect and Fulfilment, Quality, Professionalism and Service. We will take time to listen and learn to ensure that we can provide the most efficient service for your own particular circumstances.
We provide a highly professional human resources service to Nursing and Cares Home and other Social Care sector with an enviable speed. Our business is staffed primarily by Social Care professionals with wide ranging expertise and experienced.
We have stringent and robust recruitment, assessment and selection procedures and we take meticulous care and attention in matching the right candidate to each assignment.